Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Thursday, February 08, 2007

on the road

Maybe I should blame Jack Kerouac for my recent ideas. But at a LaSalle U fundraiser today, I found myself in a strange conversation with a guy that biked from Montanna to the Yukon, as well as much of Alaska. He is writing a book about his adventure, and emailing me the chapter of drinking Arrogant Bastard beer in Chicken, Alaska. It's a real town, I swear. 19 people live there.

So my question is, do you guys ever worry that you're wasting your precious youth? Shouldn't we be going on long bike rides or driving across the country? We've all watched Office Space, and life is too short. Maybe we should make plans to do something crazy.

What do ya think? Try me. I just might say yes.

My current favorite line of any song: "I was born on the backseat of a Greyhound bus".

:)

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger chrissy h said...

yes! im all for crazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home