Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Best of Philly

Hey guys,

I've promised that I would continue to post on the blog, so I decided to share some of the sillier pictures of my year here at LaSalle. The first one took place last night, after I drank beer and ballroom danced in the middle of a Lutheran seminary campus.

I miss New York terribly, but Philly is really growing on me. I have membership to the art museum, and when I'm not being cultured I go to shady underground grocery stores in Chinatown to buy wasabi peas and look at the fish in the tanks. Who needs to pay for the zoo?

Oh, and about the last picture. I went to an all you can eat Middle Eastern restaurant for an 8 course meal complete with belly dancers (male and female!) Omar the male belly dancer was quite the show, but I preferred our waiter. You can check him out in between all of us ladies.

Happy New Year guys! I still think about you all, and here's to still being silly. I'd love to hear some more updates from you guys.













2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jolleen said...

photos are great Clare. MISS YOU!

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger chrissy h said...

was the waiter foreign??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home