Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Half Moon Bay Trip!





Hey everybody! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well! Ours sure did. There was only six of us, but for some reason we felt the need to make enough food for 20. I made an 18 lb turkey, my first infact, which to my surprise was very delicious even though it was done 2 hours early. Opps!

Well on Saturday Bridget and I went to Half Moon Bay to see some family friends of hers and well the weather was lovely. I just thought everyone could do with some beautiful pictures of the Ocean. It no longer is warm and sunny so don't get upset. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger clare said...

ooooh the beach... i'm going to be up in san fran in february, i'd love to stop by oakland while i'm around. we'll have to talk.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I love the pictures of the ocean! It's gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home