Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Goblet of Fire ROCKS!

Okay so if you haven't seen it yet, I strongly encourage you to do so. We took some of the kids today from the Center to see it and well I have to say it was awesome! It was so cute to see how excited the kids were before and after the movie. And well, I know I will be seeing it again. Its worth the ten bucks or so theaters charge. Well take care and God Bless!

Kelly

P.s. Anyone who seen it~ Do you have a favorite part? Mine was the battle between Harry and Voldemort.

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Jorge said...

I hate to say this but I was disappointed in that movie! I was expecting a lot more! Maybe I was too excited for it, and had too high of expectations.

It still was a great movie, I still liked it. Now I'm just looking forward to "Chronicles of Narmia, The Witch, the Lion and the Wardrove."

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

You have to remind yourself that the movie was 2 1/2 hours and if they followed the book completely we could have been there for another hour or more. Maybe I just preped myself that the movie was going to be different than the book.

I haven't made my mind up about "Chronicles of Narnia..." I just don't know. Well take care Jorge!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

Your right, and that's why I didn't like it as much. It was still worth the $10!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home