Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Treat After Retreating

For all of those unaware, the following Monday after the retreat is MLK Day. Thankfully, in recognition of that great man and all his works, we have the day off. (If you do not, :( take the day off!) The LV tradition is to stick around in NYC that Sunday night and return on Monday to your site. So, what I am saying is this:

When you make your arrangements, make it so you leave on Monday! That is, of course, only if you would like to hang out in NYC for a night with all the other wonderful Lasallian Volunteers. If not, I completely understand. (Maybe not completely but whatever!)

So stick around on Sunday night!

peace and all that!

Maureen

8 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger chrissy h said...

yay! yay! more random guys to meet from random countries...
a pork kracklin' day to you...

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

Hey I need a place to stay Sunday nite. Anyone want me to stay with them?

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

kelly check with bedford park and resurrection first. i would love to have everyone stay at my place but unfortunately we can't really accomadate many people at my house. :(

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger clare said...

Kelly,

You're more than welcome to stay with BP. Do you want me to put you on the list? Just call our communities or email us if you want in!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger newlyamrs said...

you know, Resurrection is a cool place to stay too... =0) let me know if you're gonna stick around.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

wow, I must be cool or somethin. So many people want me to stay with them! ;) Thanks for the invite everybody! You know you all are welcomed to stay with SLC if your ever in the Bay Area!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger jennash said...

Soo anyone in new york have room for 3?

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger clare said...

Jen,

Resurrection and BP both have room for 3. If you guys want beds, I'd ask Resurrection to sign you up.

Just let us know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home