Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Halloween Paaaaaaaaaartay!

The Chicago LV"s celebrated Halloween at our friend Dan's apartment, some of us were in style, some of us, well, you decide...
Jorge as the "Creepy Flasher Man."
Brendan as the Doctor, only by this point, he was the passed out Doctor, tongue hanging all out. Thatta boy Brendan!
Kristen as Alberto, Alberto as (a black tushed patient?), and I as Dan. Ummm, can everyone see Alberto's face in the mirror? Crazy. Of course he would enjoy that!

3 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Jorge said...

It's not fair! Jolleen and Kristen didn't spank me when I flash them... I wonder why??

I guess Alberto is pretty hard to resist.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Jolleen said...

Oh Good Lord!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger clare said...

hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home