Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

HEY!!!!!!!!! DON'T BE SLACKERS!

yo peoples....

what is everyone out there up to? are any other alums feeling a little lost out here in this big world????????? i started classes in grad school and trying to adjust to life without community...it was quite hard leaving providence. trying to make friends...i think often to myself..."what would jack de la salle do??" and i'm pretty sure he would quit. so i'm trying hard NOT to do what jack would have...hehe.

keep in touch guys!!! i need to stay in contact with people who understand!

4 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger clare said...

Awww chrissy, i do understand! I just moved to Philly on Thursday, and it's lonely at the moment. Socials and icebreakers are for freshmen, and it's tough to find new people who want to actually stop and talk to you. I keep thinking about community, and I feel like I've moved into the cloisters in comparison...

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger jennash said...

Why hello woman who is in the big real world again. Things here in Racine are crazy. I think you will appreciate this the crazy teacher I worked for got fired the day of graduation last year so they hired a new teacher but she quit 2 weeks before school started so therefore I am now the new San Juan Diego Middle School teacher crazy hun? Have a wonderful day

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Jen, it's about time you started doing some real work. Really, though, the Holy Ghost handed this task to you because you are made for it.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger jennash said...

Really butthead, real work I have been doing real work all along!!! What is it that you are doing now I forgot?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home