Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

5 days till MAY-HAM

Yes ladies and gentlement thats right 5 days to go until mayhem erupts Chicago style. Jolleen and I would like to know ARE YOU READY?!?!?!?!?! Here is a small check list of what to bring to this FABULOUS extravaganza: (this is hard to write with an english major behind me)

1. Hawaiian gear there will be a prize awarded
2. 8x10 picture just not of me thank you very much
3. deoderant Jolleen does not want stinky people in her house
4. your fun self leave debbie downer and depressed danny behind
5. your dancing shoes there will be a table top or two available (Ross your losing of a bet will have to be paid off be ready LSU lost to who again?)
6. Jolleen just found a scrabble dictionary for those who like that game
7. Your mad flip cup skills because Mollie rocks she is my roommate and you will lose to her
8. Your plane tickets cause Jolleen said you can't stay forever I beg to differ this is my 7 weekend here and Br. Ed just said welcome home and bought me a theatre (Engilsh major spelling NOT ME thats for sure) ticket after he called me ignorant. Do you know what the corn husker state is? Or what DWI stands for not DUI, DWI?
9. I say an extra change of clothes because you just never know you could be like me and have your own bedroom here!?!?!
10. Your affirmations for 38 people, yes do one for yourself, you deserve it


In closing I have learned NEVER write one of these with an english major nearby!!!!!!! see everyone in less then a week SO EXCITED


Fabulous
Jolleen and Jen

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger clare said...

I couldn't help but notice that the title was "may-ham". Does that mean there will be a giant pig roast at the Harvey House complete with an apple in the pig's mouth? That would be AWESOME!!

I miss you guys, I am so excited to see all of you. :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger chrissy h said...

nebraska? driving while intoxicated?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home