Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, May 08, 2006

A story and Joke for the Day

In having dinner tonight one of the brothers made a funny joke and I wanted to share. After taking the 6th grade boys swimming I was faced towards the back of the van waiting and watching for the students to put their seat belts on, when I heard a gasp come for all the boys then a roar of laughter I’ve learned not to ask what is going on in situations like this so I just turned around and went to put my seat belt on. However, when I turned around right in front of the van just far enough away for all the students to see were two cats mating. At this point I put my seat belt on and just turn up the music loud enough not to hear the remarks that the boys were making

The Joke

So in telling this story one of the brothers I live with said that the story reminded him of a joke. I apologize if anyone is insulted by this joke!!!!

An Indian family was sitting around a fire when the little boy asked his parents why his name was so unusual. The mother then told him that it is tradition to name the child after the first thing we saw in nature. We first saw a falling leaf after your brother was born, and lightning after your sister was born and that’s how they got their names. The mother then asked her son “fucking dog do you have any other questions”

After the joke was told the conversation we had was the other brother I live with saying, I heard that joke but instead of dogs being the childs name it was broken rubber. Then Mollie’s remark was I don’t know what was funnier the fact that the “pure” brother said the “F” word or the joke itself .

Can’t wait to see everyone in 3 weeks crazy to think the year is coming to and end!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home