Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

wasssup?

hey all you LVers,

i received a little LV love from ruckety-ruck and i was just thinking about you all. if anyone ever needs a place to stay in the seattle area, hit me up! i have a tiny studio right in the middle of downtown seattle and jimmy g (for all you 2nd years) lives a few blocks away so we kick it LV style a lot. hope you're all doing well otherwise. i still miss you guys! except for andrew brandt. huge sigh of relief for not ever having to hear that guy's voice. -Irene

3 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger clare said...

Irene! So good to hear from you. Coincidently, I'll be in Seattle for a few days in August. Maybe we can get together. My email's clarepetroski@gmail.com

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Irene smells

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

HELLO! So glad to hear you and Jimmy G are kicking it together! Tell him I say Hi and I want my mail!

peace and love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home