Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Andrew swears this is a funny story...I think not!

First of all, I never had a love interest in Ryan Vonderschmidt. I was in the 4th grade, and he was 16. He was the cool older boy in the neighborhood. My friends and I, when playing spy games, would sneak into the woods behind his house and use our high-tech spy equipment to spy on him making out with his little girlfriends behind his house. But I digress.

Growing up, my sisters and I had short hair; old men would often mistake us for little boys. Kinda traumatic, really. Well, I was learning how to ride a 2-wheeler bike in the 4th grade and was riding my bike around my neighborhood with its little training wheels on it, when Ryan Vonderschmidt stole it from me and got on it. He rode the bike around with the training wheels that I was terrified would break, taunting me with, "Try and catch me, little boy! Ha ha ha HA I got your bike, little boy!"

Needless to say, I'm sure you all can guess what Mr. Clever Brandt has adopted as my nickname...

Happy, Andrew?!

3 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Jolleen said...

poor Vicki.


but it is funny.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger chrissy h said...

hehehehehe. that is some funny shiz vicki. i laughed out loud in the library here at school when i read it...

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Andrew said...

Told you people would think it was funny..both genders and all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home