Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Runny Noses...AHHH!!!

Ok, so at the center its like every other kid has a runny nose. Today I was working with Jordan who every 2 seconds (and im not exaggerating) kept on sniffing. Rather than get up and get some tissue, he continued to sniff. Well I was trying to concentrate on the math problem, but I couldn't so I nicely got up and got him some tissue. I hand it to him and rather than blow his nose, he just wipes it. So I said, "You know, it helps if you blow in the tissue." He replied, "No it doesn't. That's how you get a fever." WHAT?!?! Never heard of that one before. Since I was caught way off guard with that answer, I just said "Okay?" Suddenly Br. Anthony says to me, "I guess Dr. Kelly was wrong," and laughs at my flabbergasted look. Oh I love middle school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home