Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gracias NYC Kids!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone livin in the NYC area for making my first trip to NY so enjoyable. Resurrection- thanks for hostin the pre-party on Sunday. Bedford Park- You make great waffles and bacon. Also thanks for finding my glasses. I realized I forgot them as soon as I walked into the airport.

And now my friends, it is 9pm and I am off to bed cus I'm sicker than a dog. I hope no one else got sick after this weekend. I'm blaming it on walking around NYC for 1 & 1/2 hours on Sunday night with 20 degree temps and a wind chill of God knows what. Take care and God Bless!

Kelly

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger clare said...

you're welcome!! it was exhausting, but so much fun. you guys are welcome anytime. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home