Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, December 19, 2005

community blood lust

Jonathan's birthday was Saturday, so the Bedford Park community decided to commerate it by sharing one of Jonathan's interests: video games. Br. Bill drew brackets seating five of us in play offs to be eligible to play Jonathan in the final round. The game of choice: Mortal Kombat. The blood setting: heavy. I have seen few things funnier than brothers trying to figure out videgames.

Ed's quote was the quote of the night. "Is there a certain way you have to point this thing?" He was referring to the controller. Br. Joe mowed him down in the first round. It was bloody. I am proud to say that I took on Br. Bill in the semi finals, but while he gave me a run for my money, I finished him off.

I am the Mortal Kombat champion of Bedford Park!! Anyone want to take me on before we all hop on the bus to go to Goshen?

Bring it.

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, Blogger clare said...

Do you have smash brothers for x box? Don't mess with me fool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home