Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, September 05, 2005

hi all,
i am back on the east coast. we finished our first week at san miguel. it was tiring but exciting. the fifth graders think im a stand up comedian...so i may be looking into a career change... this weekend my community and i had our CAP at Narragansett where the brothers have a huge estate near the ocean. i get my own room and bathroom since im the only girl. it doesn't help in feeding my ego...ha. we spent the weekend finger painting (just imagine this with three brothers, me, and classical music playing in the background). We later analyzed each painting as to what it meant in terms of Jung. Thankfully this year i am not in charge of vacuuming the stairs! I hope all of your community lives are going well. and im going to figure out how to put pictures on this thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home