Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Monday, August 22, 2005

First Gang Shooting

I just wanted to share that last nite was a gang shooting right outside the house, about 7 gun shots or so. Definately two guns. Its scary because I was on my way out to the car when the shooting began, if I would of step outside a minute earlier, I could of been right in the middle of it. I stayed inside until I knew it was over, but I got to saw pretty much everything after the shooting, and the gateaway.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger newlyamrs said...

Jorge, I saw someone get shot at last week too... not a gang shooting, but one man against 3. It was around 3am and for a few minutes I couldn't determine if I was dreaming or actually witnessing it... I was shaken for a while, but it's part of where we live. Be safe and stay smart. =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home