Lasallian Volunteers 2005-2006

Lord, The Work is Yours...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

All in a day's work...

I left school to get Kristen and go on a Dunkin Donuts run at 630 this morning and on my way out I ran into Brother Ralph Heppe -- he was as usual, beautifying the block that the school is on by cleaning all the litter and such. I said G'morning and headed out. !/2 an hour later, Kristen and I pulled up and got out of the car carrying little white Dunkin Donuts bags, some coffee, and some munchkins as we hollered a further G'morning to Brother Ralph.

Well, Brother Ralph looks to us, says good morning, and asks "Drug Run?" Thing of it is, I heard "Drunk Run?" I very seriously responded, "No, that'll be tomorrow." (Because Ross, Kristen, Alberto, and I plan on celebrating Fat Tuesday this evening.) Brother Ralph then says, "Ah good! Ash Wednesday is the perfect day for a drug run!" This time I heard him correctly, Kristen and I looked at each other and started laughing, both of us quite amused. Only Brother Ralph my friends. Only Brother Ralph.

Do you think he thinks the DD bags were full of drugs? Hmmm....

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

You know whats really sad. I've never been to Dunkin Dounts. We don't have them on the West Coast. I also hear the coffee's great.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger clare said...

Mmmm... Dunkin Donuts. I have a strange brother at LaSalle as well: yesterday he told me brothers should bet on horse races because LaSalle had horses and so did the other communities he visited. He said that they even raced them when they got together. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home